Authorized and legalized translations
We offer translation services from and into the following languages: Romanian, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Polish, Danish, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Latin, Norwegian, Ukrainian.
The translations are legalized at a notary office with whom we collaborate (in Timisoara). The legalization fee is charged separately. The documents to be translated must be sent to us in the original version. We legalize documents starting from 3 legalizations per request.
- Identity documents
- Driving licenses
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Court cases
- Residence permits
- Diplomas, school records and school certificates
- License / diploma works
- Certificates and certificates of professional competence
- Court documents, assignment documents
- Sale-purchase contracts and various contracts
- Cadastral documents
- European standards
- Legal texts
- Trials (Court, Court of Appeal, ECHR, other European institutions)
- Commercial documents
- Financial documents
- Bank documents
- Declarations, licenses, etc.
- Essays, etc.
- Energy, construction, oil, automotive, electrical
- User manuals, specifications
- Driving licenses, vehicle ID cards, vehicle registration certificates
- Technological processes, certified brochures of guarantee
- Labor protection documentation, maintenance instructions
- Building permit, cadastral plans urban planning certificates
- Licenses, technical instructions, minutes etc.
- Medical records, diagnostics
- Medical records
- Prospective medication
- Medical analysis
- Specialized manuals
- Free practice authorizations
- Software projects
- User manuals, etc.
- Definitive immigration documents
- Temporary immigration documents
- Immigration documents for studies
Consecutive interpretation may take place either at the client's location or at any other location. Our interpreter can guarantee the transmission of the message from one interlocutor to another in its most correct form, through a very good knowledge of the languages and through speaking cursive.
The simultaneous interpretation service is provided when it is desired to transmit information at the same time to several participants in a particular event. For interpretation services, the interpreter needs a period of several days to become familiar with the theme of the event and to study the presented materials and the specific terminology used. Therefore, we suggest and it is preferable that applications for interpreting be sent a few days before the event.
Proofreading / Revisions
Whenever you need to verify and correct translations by other translators, we are at your disposal to ensure the highest quality of translation.
If the translation received contains many errors, which would lead to major changes, we recommend making a new translation by our translators.
Foreign language courses
We can organize English, French or Romanian language courses for companies, customized and tailored to your needs and number of learners.
Our instructors can cover areas such as: Technical, Economic, Medical, Legal, Banking, IT, Business.