1. Who are we?
Global Expert Translations website (https://globalexpertranslations.com), hereinafter referred to as the Website, is managed by GLOBAL DAN TRANSLATIONS S.R.L.
2. What personal data do we collect, how do we collect them and how long do we keep them?
We collect a series of personal data for legitimate and clearly defined purposes only, which are the basis of our activity and communication with you, and their processing is always based on your explicit consent for each situation, as follows:
2.1 Anonymised and statistical data
The content of this website is informative, and its access does NOT imply the collection of personal data, but only of anonymised and statistical data as follows:
- Statistical data on security incidents and malicious activities, collected through iThemes Security.
Anonymised and statistical data are generally kept for a period of 12 months, if the situation (certain security incidents) does not require us for a longer period.
2.2 Pseudo-anonymized data
The interaction of users with this website or its administrator implies the processing, validation and processing of pseudo-anonymized data (pseudo-anonymized data means those data that could identify a person, but we do not check or it is not relevant if these data are real), obtained by:
- Contact form
- The pseudo-anonymized data completed in the contact form are not stored in the database of the website but are sent on one of our emails using a secure protocol.
- We store the content of the messages transmitted through the contact form on this website, as well as the contact details provided (real or invalid) upon completion of the contact form in order to respond to the users who contact us.
- Your contact details will remain confidential and will only serve as a means of communication between us and you. You will not receive messages with unsolicited content or share this data with third parties.
- Newsletter subscription
- We verify and confirm the validity of the email addresses used when subscribing to the newsletter by sending an automatic email requesting confirmation of the subscription.
- Subsequently, the email addresses validated by subscription are used to transmit messages for information and marketing purposes, with the possibility of unsubscribing / cancelling or revoking the quality acquired through registration.
- Comments on the blog / news section
- We store comments, opinions and data of pseudo-anonymous users received from the articles published on this website indefinitely.
- Users have the possibility to request the deletion of their own comments, by a request sent to the web site administrator’s email address.
The pseudo-anonymized data is kept indefinitely or until the user opts to unsubscribe from the newsletter or asks us to delete their own comments left on the articles published on this website.
3. How do we protect your personal data?
This website requests pseudo-anonymized data that it saves in the database or forwards to the administrator’s email address. Access to this data is limited only to the administrator of the website, and the computer systems on which they are saved are secure and updated.
This website is secure, permanently updated and uses an encrypted connection using an SSL certificate and HTTPS protocol, to prevent the interception of data transmitted between server and users by third parties.
4. With whom do we share personal data?
The data collected from the users (pseudo-anonymised) are not shared with any other entity.
5. What rights do you have over your personal data?
You can request to receive an export file with the personal data we hold about you. You can also ask us to delete all personal data we hold about you. These things can be done by a direct request sent to the webmaster’s email address.
6. Additional information
Users can visit this website anonymously. This can be done by disabling cookies in your internet browser. More details about the cookie usage policy on this website can be found here.
On this website you can find links to various other websites. We are not responsible in any way for the content of these websites, nor for the terms and conditions used by them or the information they request from users.
8. Contact details
You can contact the administrator of this website through the contact form or directly at the email address email@example.com